Sunday, March 23, 2008

About me....

Every day, someone tells me I should write my life down. It is a crazy life. I am a mom of two boys and a stepmom to two boys and a girl. I am a wife. I am an ex-wife. I am a daughter, sister and friend. At the end of the day, I am TIRED :)



So for the past few years, I started journaling. But after a lot of begging (lol!), I have decided to start blogging. I figure, if my life's trials and tribulations can be of help to one person, maybe, just maybe, it is all worth it.



I will post my life, my recipes (cooking is my most favorite thing to do), my successes and failures....who knows, maybe it isn't as interesting as everyone thinks...maybe they are just kissing my butt :)



About me...I am 35. Like I said, I am happily married to my best friend, my husband D. I have two boys from my first marriage that make my world go round....and I got three pretty great stepkids as wedding gifts...lol! My five kids keep me pretty busy.

No comments: